Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Breakfast!

I look forward to Sundays all week because of 2 reasons.......1, its my rest day (which is much needed) & 2, I actually have time to spend making a good breakfast! I usually go for pancakes, because I LOVE pancakes, but every now and then I like to switch it up and make something different. I happen to also LOVE waffles! Just like pancakes I like to experiment with my waffles and make different kinds, I've made some really great one and also ones that have fallen apart on me :/ However today I made some amazing ones!!!!! :D

I topped mine with microwaved banana, almond butter, strawberries & wf pancake syrup

Maple-Coffee Waffles

  • 1/2 cup oat flour (I blend regular oats with my bullet)
  • 1 tbs. coconut flour
  • 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp. coffee extract
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1 full droplet of liquid Stevia
  • 1 tbs. wf maple syrup 
  • 1/4 microwaved banana
  • 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk

Directions:

  1. Mix everything with a hand mixer
  2. Cook in a waffle maker
  3. Top with whatever you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment