Sunday, March 10, 2013

Oatmeal Cookie Blueberry Pancakes

I've really been craving cookies for some reason and oatmeal cookies are one of my favorites! At first I just thought of doing a oatmeal bake so it would have a cake like texture, but its pancake Sunday, which means I HAVE TO cook pancakes :) Duh! So that's what I did.......


I topped these with some microwaved blueberries and WF pancake syrup. THEN......I dipped them in almond butter and banana ;) Such a perfect combination!

Oatmeal Cookie Blueberry Pancakes

  • 3/4 cup of oat flour (I just blend up my oats)
  • 2 tbs. almond flour
  • 1 tbs. coconut flour
  • 1 tbs. ground flax seed
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 full droplet of vanilla sweet cream liquid Stevia
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp. almond extract
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
  • 1/2 banana
  • 1 date, pitted
  • Blueberries



Directions: 


  1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl
  2. Blend together almond milk, 1/2 banana & the date until everything is smooth
  3. Using a hand mixer mix together the milk mix along with the 
  4. rest of the ingredients, except the blueberries
  5. Pour onto a non stick cooking pan, add blueberries while cooking
  6. Flip and continue cooking until desired texture 





No comments:

Post a Comment