Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Here to help!

I want to start by saying that I am NOT in any way a nutritionist nor do I have a degree or certificate in health or health coaching. But with that being said, I've been through a lot of shit and I've tried almost every diet out there. I'm one of those people that has to try something if it interest me. I've been on good diets, bad diets and have tried a endless amount of supplements. I spend hours on the internet, reading books and doing research on healthy living/fitness health.....not because I have to BECAUSE I WANT TO. It fascinates me more then anything and I cant get enough knowledge. I continue to learn everyday but I do know a lot about health issues/healthy living. 

I realize that this lifestyle doesn't fascinate everyone like it does me, and therefor so many people are unaware or have no knowledge about how to live a healthy lifestyle. They just want to know "how can I loose weight", "what am I doing wrong", "how much should I be eating", "how do I cook healthier".....whatever the question may be, people have them. I understand how it may be difficult to ask me questions on Instagram because most of them are personal or to long. I really would love to help those that need or want it. In my opinion, no question is a stupid one. So I want to be here for those of you that have a question. If you do please feel free to email me! 

msklovelady@aol.com


"Diets" I've experimented with:
  • Low carb
  • Low fat
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian
  • Low calorie
  • Carb cycling
  • Intermittent Fasting
  • IIFYM (if it fits your macros)
  • 6 meals a day
  • Fodmap diet

Progress on IF (2 weeks)




No comments:

Post a Comment